The latest technological developments in home alarms and home security systems
“It seems like nowadays as soon as you buy a new phone or television, it’ll be out of date by the time you walk out the door and as technology evolves at an infinitely faster pace than the size of your wallet, you can feel like you’re fighting a losing battle.”
It seems like nowadays as soon as you buy a new phone or television, it’ll be out of date by the time you walk out the door and as technology evolves at an infinitely faster pace than the size of your wallet, you can feel like you’re fighting a losing battle.
But just as much of our technology has changed dramatically over the last decade, so have home security systems - and you can’t put a price on the safety of you and your family.
The simple on/off home alarms of yesteryear have been replaced by automated home security systems that can be customised to your needs at the touch of a button, meaning you are in complete control of your security needs.
The latest home security systems have come a long way and now boast the very latest technology, with wireless connectivity and a promise that they’ll be at the forefront of home alarms for years to come.
The new generation of home alarms puts you firmly in control, meaning the options for protecting your property and family are endless. You can remotely turn on an upstairs light when someone or something triggers the sensors in your garden from wherever you are or even switch your alarm on using your mobile phone when you realise you forgot to before locking up - these really are the home security systems of the future, today. And for some light relief, the latest systems will even let you add your own MP3 files for the perfect door bell to greet visitors (or a barking dog if you’re feeling mischievous).
As well as the handy options above, home security systems now include some fantastic features including:
• Remote access – You can control your alarm system with a simple phone call wherever you are. This adds a very real element of flexibility and control to your home security needs to ensure that you can feel secure about your property no matter where you are.
• Wireless control – Turn your lights or alarms on whenever you like, meaning you can be a deterrent to would-be burglars even if you’re the other side of the world!
• Lone occupant features – If you live alone, home security can be even more important, so the latest home security systems offer you the chance to monitor every room in your house apart from the one you’re in!
• Customisable – Whether you own a house, apartment or flat, the latest security systems can be tailored to your needs.
• Smarter alarm systems – In addition to alarms and garden lights, today’s home security systems go one step further in outsmarting potential intruders by triggering lights within the house if PIR sensors are triggered outside the property. This can be act as a great deterrent.
The latest home alarms bear little resemblance to their predecessors but you can be assured that with these technological advances, you and your family are safer than ever.
About Yale Digital home security:
Yale Digital home security systems
and products combine cutting edge technology with the practical reliability of all Yale's solutions. The new wave of digital solutions includes the pioneering EasyFit wireless alarm system
, offering you and your family security and peace of mind, but above all the convenience and flexibility that only a digital solution can provide.
Author - Lynsey Calver
Tags - yale, digital, home security, home security system, wireless alarm, wireless alarm system
Disclaimer - The author of the above article is solely responsible for the content of the above article. DailyOjo is not liable for the content of the above article. Report Spam/Abuse